2016-09-27

Hello everyone, 
Today was my first full day at Wirtschaftsschule Alpenland. It is so different to our school back in Bright.  Firstly there are the school finishing times: we finish school at 3.20 whereas the Wirtschaftsschule finishes at 12.50 . They have a lot of business oriented classes for example: accounting, social science and economics - which is the special focus of the school. Their classes go for 45 minutes each and they have one break of 25 minutes after period three. 

It is sometimes very hard to understand what the teachers say and what the students say because they talk so fast but hopefully I will understand more further in my exchange. All the people here are very nice and they always say hello to you. Today was my exchange partners Opa's Geburstag so we went after school to my host family's Omas and Opas house and celebrated his birthday 

Here is a picture of the cake. It was very good. followed by a Barvarian meat platter. 































I  went to Andrea's Judo class. We don’t have this in Bright, it's like karate though.  































Danke Schön, 

Matilda Manning 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen